Pallet Coffee Table.

Sunday, January 15, 2012


Ages ago my husband got me a pallet to turn into a coffee table for our lounge room. Today we finished it, apart from a glass top. It didn't have a bottom on it, so we got a piece of MDF and I white washed it and stuck triangles cut from pages of an old book* on it. We then nailed it to the bottom of the pallet and attached industrial castors (from Bunnings) so it can be easily moved. I think the whole thing cost less than $70, so I'm pretty happy. I like the natural colour, but I'm wondering if I should paint it white. The dilemmas!
*The book I used was destined for the recycling - it has no cover or spine and has seen better days. I would never cut up a book that can still be read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger