Feeding the Bump.

Thursday, August 26, 2010


It's been a while since I was pregnant, but as I was cooking dinner last night I was reminded just how good 'Feeding the Bump' by Lisa Neal is. It's a book of nutrition and recipes for pregnancy – full of simple, healthy and delicious food and great facts. I cook from it at least once a week and everyone loves the food. Some of our favourites are Green Soup, Red Lentil Soup, Chicken Soba Noodle Salad, Bircher Muesli, Hummus and Tamari Roasted Almonds. I recommend this book to anyone thinking about having a baby, with a baby or who just likes healthy food. It's full of information and answers a lot of those tricky 'what can I eat while I'm pregnant' questions.
Image via We Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger