Ribbon and patchwork.

Sunday, June 12, 2011


While visiting my parents yesterday, we took a trip to my favourite patchwork shop to get some ribbon for my doorbell. An hour later we left the shop with more than just ribbon. Be and I found Amy Butler's 'Honey Bun Pouf' pattern and decided we had to have it. Before we knew it, we were picking out our six coordinating fabrics to whip up one of our own. Be chose bright oranges and pinks for her pouf, while I decided on greys with a splash of limey yellow for mine.
It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I'm feeling a little daunted by the project. I'm determined to make this pouf and not have the lovely fabric end up in a box somewhere with my other half finished projects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger