The little things.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I stumbled upon Sheye Rosemeyer's blog a few years ago and was touched by her and Ava's story. I wasn't a mother then, but the thought of losing a child was awful. Now that I have a two year old of my own, it's unimaginable. Nothing can describe the depth of love I feel for my son, the joy he brings me everyday, or the sheer delight of a cuddle.
Ava's Tea Party, can be celebrated any time in August and is Sheye's way of remembering Ava, but is also about taking time to appreciate the little things and the people you love. You can visit Sheye's blog to find out more. Also, be sure to have a look at Ava's Rule and educate your children about the dangers of hot cars.
Image: My son wearing Lella's glasses while 'reading' over my husbands shoulder. To me there is nothing more glorious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger