Baking days.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I purchased this month's Donna Hay magazine and was seduced by the 'Brownies' section. It was a rainy afternoon so decided to try the 'cookies and cream blondie' and the 'brownie cookies with peanut butter frosting'. Doing both on the same day was a bad idea. By the end I was almost in a sugar coma and couldn't stand the thought of chocolate. The 'cookies and cream blondie' wasn't great – it won't be on my make again list. It was a little strange and felt like it was missing something. The 'brownie cookies with peanut butter' were better, very rich, but easy enough to make. I loved the frosting, but I must admit I used less butter than the recipe called for. I think I'll move onto the ricotta section now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger