An early Christmas present.

Friday, December 9, 2011

As my Husband and I get older it's harder to buy surprises for each other. We do more of a wish list system for Christmas which means you have some idea of what might be wrapped under the tree. So when I went to put something in my Husband's car and saw 'The Little Veggie Patch Co' book on the seat, I turned to him for an explanation. He confessed it was a Christmas gift for me, and I got very excited – and a little angry that he hadn't hidden it in a better spot!
The book by Fabian Capomolla and Mat Pember is awesome! If you are at all interested in growing your own veggies or herbs it's a must have. It's full of veggie growing wisdom, and is fantastic even if you only have a tiny yard or live in an apartment. It makes a great Christmas gift...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger