Sewing and such.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012




It's been a long time since I've put the ole' sewing machine to use, so when we got our new 'big' bed on Saturday I decided it was time to get it out and make some new cushions. 
We have recently painted our bedroom black, so I'm all about decorating to match the new colour. I made one cushion out of lovely checked wool and another out of hessian. I stitched a wool cross on the hessian one to make it a little more interesting. Both the cushions were super easy – I made envelope cushions, so they don't have any buttons or zips in them. I was a little rusty, so I did a search on YouTube for a tutorial. It took me a bout an hour to make both.
I think they look lovely with my favourite Pony Rider cushion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger