Autumn.

Monday, May 13, 2013


We have had the most glorious Autumn. Even though it can be cool, Autumn really is my favourite season. The colours are stunning, bright blue skies highlighting warm yellow, orange, red and burgundy foliage. Autumn leaves really are beautiful.
The days have been warm and the evenings cool. My loves and I have spent countless hours gardening, toasting marshmallows in our pizza oven and enjoying being outdoors.
There has been plenty of fruit picking and cooking. We have had the pleasure of visiting a friends amazing orchard, and sampling some of the fresh fruit. The Figs and strawberries were delicious. I have orchard envy.
Driving through the Blue Mountains is particularly special at this time of year, and I have loved admiring the Autumn colours from my favourite Blackheath cafe, 'Anonymous'.
Further west is just as delightful, and I have enjoyed making trips to the lovely Portland to get my Sister's cot quilt quilted.
Autumn, please never leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger