Whirlwind weeks.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013


Sometimes I feel like I'm running to catch up with my life. The weeks seem to vanish before my eyes. We have achieved a lot in the last month, but it has gone very quickly.
The impending birth of our daughter seems to be hurtling towards us. I'm looking forward to it, but I feel like we still have so much to do. We have been a lot more relaxed about things this time around, maybe a little too relaxed. I suppose we have the important things under control – some clothes for the baby, a car seat and a cradle. What more could we need?
Our days have been filled with renovating, fallen trees, the occasional exciting delivery and general chaos. I'm sure things will get even more hectic before they settle down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger