2nd Born.

Sunday, December 6, 2009


My Husband's Father and Brother are both into brewing their own beer. A little while ago my Father-in-law asked me to design a logo and label for his beer, and to be honest I've been a little stumped. It is of course awesome to have a client that has given you total control, but I just don't know where to start. I have been inspired by the design my Sister-in-law has come up with for Adam's beer which he has named '2nd Born'. The name is funky and the label is clever. As any beer brewers would know, you generally reuse the plastic beer bottles, so coming up with a label is a little tricky. Karrissa has designed a label that is stuck to the lid, so it's easy to remove. I love it!
I'm feeling a little pressure now though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger