Five: (umm TEN) of my favourite Christmas tunes.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I love Christmas music. It makes me feel so joyous! I feel like a giddy child when I hear my favourite christmas songs and can't help but dance, or jump up and down! I sneak a listen to a few carols throughout the year, just to get that feeling – what can I say I just love Christmas! So when I came to putting a list of my top five Christmas songs together I just couldn't do it, so here's my top ten.
Do yourself a favour, crank your favourite tune right up, grab your friends and dance dance dance – nothing beats it!
10. Let it Snow, Diana Krall
9. I'll Be Home For Christmas, Bing Crosby
8. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), Mariah Carey
7. Sleigh Ride, Diana Krall
6. It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas, Bing Crosby
5. Winter Wonderland, Diana Krall
4. White Christmas, Bing Crosby
3. Last Christmas, Wham
2. Mele Kalikimaka, Bing Crosby
1. All I Want For Christmas is You, Mariah Carey
Image via We Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger