Purple.

Monday, March 22, 2010



I was reading one of my favourite blogs, Dress Design Decor, and fell in love with these photos by Corrie Bond. The purple is so striking and lovely. Here is what Christian Dior's 'The Little Dictionary of Fashion' says about purple (I'm not sure I entirely agree): Purple – King of colours; but it has to be used with great care because it is not young looking. And it is not very gay. But if you are young enough you may wear a purple coat in wool or a purple velvet dress and look wonderful in it. Again, purple is a colour that needs a good complexion. And usually, I think, it looks best on people who are very dark or fair. But it is full of dangers – and not very convenient because you may easily get tired of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger