Good design

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

There is nothing more exciting than good design.
Occasionally I'll come across a design that will take my breath away. My pulse will quicken and a childish, dorky grin will come across my face. What can I say, I'm a sucker for nice type and some pretty colours.
Anyway, I came across a great blog today, Pitch Design Union and I nearly went into cardiac arrest. Page after page of fine design. I think I nearly broke into a sweat.
I managed to calm myself down in time to read a post about the wonderful digital collage of Cristiana Couceiro – her blog is definitely worth a visit.
Be sure to check out Pitch Design Union. There is so much to look at – it will keep me amused for days!
Digital collage by Cristiana Couceiro 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger