Friday, February 13, 2009



If I was an Olsen twin (read into this how you may) and had lots of money to publish a book about who inspires me most, photographer Chris Searl would be right at the beginning. Chris (alias “Hollywood”) is one of my favourite photographers/Editors. As a founding partner of Monster Children and Paperplane magazines, he “had me at hello”. Being a huge fan of skate photography I find myself in awe every time I pick up a Monster Children, or any other publication that feature his photography. Not only does he create awe inspiring images such as the above, his fashion shoots are just as flawless – and he can grow a pretty sweet beard.
Chris shoots nationally and internationally for titles such as
Oyster, Vice, Nylon, The Sunday Magazine and ‘Beikoku Ingaku’ in Japan. He’s worked on campaigns for Mooks, Mambo, Sony Music, Bonds, Stussy, Insight, DC Shoes and many more.
See for yourself here: www.chrissearl.com or here: www.monsterchildren.com

Photographs: Chris Searl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger