You can paper my walls anytime

Thursday, February 19, 2009




I love wallpaper. I don't actually have any in my home (apart from some off cuts of Florence Broadhurst designs I have stored safely under my bed), but if I was going to be papering my walls I can tell you now I would be heading straight to Publisher Textiles.
Publisher Textiles handprint their beautiful range of wallpapers using processes that are environmentally friendly and also have their own range of fabric, printed art, cushions and lamp shades. One day I may go crazy – Publisher Textile style!
Visit their website to see more of their glorious designs and to check out where you can buy their wares.
Photos: Publisher Textiles wallpaper designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger