It's true, I crave you.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why can't you want me like the other boys do?

They stare at me while I stare at you

Why can't I keep you safe as my own?

One moment I have you the next you are gone

Rehearsed steps on an empty stage

That boy's got my heart in a silver cage

Why can't you want me like the other boys do?

They stare at me while I crave you


Let's just stop and think, before I lose face

Surely I can't fall, into a game of chase

Around his little finger, that boy has got me curled

I try to reach out, but he's in his own world

This boy's got my head tied in knots with all his games

I simply want him more because he looks the other way


"Crave You' by Flight Facilities, image via we heart it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger