Food = Favourite.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I love food. Eating it, cooking it, reading about it, sharing it...
My family connects through food, whether it's a simple meal at home, a Yum Cha or a High Tea, we come together to eat and catch up on what's happening in our lives. I love that food brings us together. 
One of my favourite movies is 'Mostly Martha'. It's a wonderful German film that is based around food. It's a perfect example of food bringing people together. It's a simple dish of pasta that changes the lives of Martha, Mario and Lena, bringing them together, and helping Lena start to heal after the death of her mother. Not only is the story wonderful, watching the preparation of the food is just beautiful.

1 comments:

  1. Oh I love this movie. So glad to see you posted the original German Movie, rather than the Catherine Zeta Jones remake!

    ReplyDelete

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger