Things we find.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Mum was going through some things I had left when I moved out and came across a folder filled with magazine clippings. Some of the cut outs were beauty tips from a 1994 Dolly Magazine! (Yes, I'm one of those people who never throws things out just in case they might be useful one day.) Anyway, one of the beauty tips sounded lovely so I thought I'd share it with you:
"Skin-saving kiwi fruit: Cut a kiwi fruit into thin slices and place the slices on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Kiwi fruit has properties which remove dead skin cells from your face naturally. Leave the kiwi fruit slices there for about five minutes, then take them off and splash your face with water."
Image via We Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger