I would have to say that my style has been influenced most by Audrey Hepburn. Her look is timeless and elegant, without much fuss. Here are five fashion essentials (some taken from 'Audrey Style' by Pamela Clarke Keogh') to channel a little Audrey:
5. Capri Pants. A bit of whimsy during the summer months. In the fall and winter, put them aside in favour of lean trousers fitted to your instep.
4. As little jewelry as possible. (unless you're tagging Holly Golightly) – Make sure it's the best you can afford. With the right attitude, though, no one will doubt your cubic zirconia's the real thing.
3. The little black dress. No need to say more.
2. A dark turtleneck. Black, navy blue or charcoal. They look great with Capri's and always look classic.
1. Dark sunglasses. For hiding a multitude of sins. Audrey never left home without hers.
Images via We Heart It