Green.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I love green, but have always been a little shy about wearing it. If I do buy something green it's usually an earthy, understated shade. I just love this bright green Reese is wearing, it's inspired me to try something a little bolder.
Here is what Christian Dior's 'The Little Dictionary of Fashion' says about green:
It is supposed to be an unlucky colour. I think that is entirely wrong. I am superstitious and green has always been very good for me. And it is a lovely colour and very elegant.
It is a colour of Nature – and when you follow Nature for your colour schemes you can never go far wrong. I love to see green used in every shade and in every material – from tweed in the morning to satin in the evening. There is green for everyone and for every complexion.
Image via We Heart It. Oh – and a big thank you to my dearest Denise for sending me 'The Little Dictionary of Fashion' all the way from London town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger