Colour me happy.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I love stationery supplies. I could spend hours browsing through the endless treasures at my local art shop, and even feel giddy with joy at the thought of visiting 'Office Works'.
Of all the wonderful stationery items available, pencils would have to be my favourite. Lead or coloured I don't mind. I love making sure the pencils in my tins are in order and freshly sharpened, ready for the next time I use them. I even love the smell.
There is a line in 'You've Got Mail' that captured my imagination as soon as I heard it. Meg Ryan talks about a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils. Doesn't that just sound wonderful? I often think there would be nothing more romantic than receiving such a bouquet. Oh the beauty...
Photo from Flickr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger