The times they are a changing.

Friday, March 27, 2009

A little while ago Zee posted about change. How as humans we struggle with it and so on. I've had a big change and although earlier I was feeling quite scared, I'm now feeling a little more optimistic about it. I hate to sound cliche, but everything happens for a reason and I'm looking forward to finding out what that is. I went for an interview for my dream job - how that went I have yet to find out. Fingers crossed though. Even if they do pick someone else, I'm sure there are bigger and better things coming my way. Some nice quotes that fit today:

"Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time." Desiderata poem

"Life can be one of two things: A spectacular adventure or absolutely nothing" Helen Keller


Photo by Chris Searl. Artwork by Sister Corita

1 comments:

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger