The ultimate makeover.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love a good makeover. I think I can pin point this love to the first time I saw 'Calamity Jane'. I was about seven and it has been one of my favourite movies ever since. Now I do admit that I fast forward a couple of the 'musical numbers', but if you love a good makeover this movie is for you. Calam brings Katie Brown to town and before you know it they have turned Calam's old shack into a charming cottage, complete with rose flower boxes and lace curtains. The best part is it doesn't end there. Katie manages to work her magic, and before our very eyes Calam is transformed from a dirty, boyish cowboy into a beautiful blonde lady. Oh and all this happens in a 'makeover montage'. It truly is a feast for the eyes. I think I'm going to go and make something over, I just wish it was as easy as it looked in the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger