Gucci Westman in Cookie Mag

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I know its an old interview, but I’ve just re-hashed Gucci Westman’s interview in Cookie magazine about motherhood, work, and her gorgeous husband David Neville, the British codesigner of the Rag & Bone clothing line. I am just loving her. It’s always inspiring to see successful women who are still so down to earth.
Here are a few cute questions she answered for the interview:
1. The unhealthiest thing I ever passed off as dinner for my child was...
"...chips, guacamole, and hot sauce."

2. I define downtime as...
"...Sundays with David and Dashie, just kicking it, going on long walks with no pressing engagements."

3. I wish I had more time for... "...reading books. It's nice to get lost, be uninterrupted."
Read the full interview here at Cookie Mag.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Z All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger